Wednesday, June 28, 2017

Alright guys, tonight is the night I'll announce the winner of the challenge.  This was a very hard decision because I had 5 awesome entries.  I kept hearing over and over again that you were glad that you took before and after pictures, because you wouldn't have believed the results if you couldn't see them.  We had people who dropped over 10 lbs, and people who's weight stayed consistent during the challenge.  Accurately tracking your food intake using a free app, and tracking your macros makes a huge difference.  It made a huge difference in just 30 days for all of you.  I can't stress enough to track what you're eating.  It takes 2-3 minutes a day and the results, especially over a long period of time, can be drastic.  I mean, look at what 30 days did.  

The winner of the challenge is Shannon.  She showed up, put in the work, and saw a huge body difference.  Congrats Shannon.  Get with me or Shauna for your prize.  

Workout of the DAY

Dirty 30

30 box jumps 
30 jumping pullups
30 KB Swings 53/35
30 lunges
30 knees to elbow
30 push press 45/35
30 back extension (good mornings)
30 wall balls
30 burpees
30 double unders




No comments:

Post a Comment