Tuesday, August 14, 2012

School starts tomorrow (or today, depending on when you're reading this) and with it comes many activities and a definite roadblock to our workouts.  It is becoming difficult to use the weight room in the evenings.  It has been suggested that we meet at 5am.  I am up to that--anyone else?  We have a couple of leads on other venues for our craziness, but until then....

For Wednesday, August 15th:  a wod that you can do on your own either today or tomorrow.  It would be great if everyone would post their time and a comment--I work harder when you guys are pushing me!

3 rounds for time
800 m run (2 times around the track--1/2 mile)
50 double unders (that's 150 singles!)
25 sit ups
1 minute handstand hold

5 comments:

  1. I will be at the high school at 5am tomorrow if anyone wants to join me. I will be there til around 6:30 so you can come anytime between those and I can help ya.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im not going to lie 5am is going to be really hard for me to do because my husband leaves for work before 5 and i wont have anyone to watch my kids. So i dont how this is all going to work out but i will do my best because i love doing xfit and hate having to miss it. Thanks for everything you guys!

    Kristi

    ReplyDelete
  3. That time works good!! Thanks for all you guys do!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would prefer the mornings as well. Thanks. - Eric & Amber

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just letting you all know that i did do the workout tonight with trudy and shauna and i was able to do it in 31:40! Thanks you two for pushing me! Seya all in the morn.!

    ReplyDelete